With Gary W Patterson FiscalDoctor Rapid Growth Profitably Expert
September 10, 2013 – Atlanta, GA – Gary Patterson, FiscalDoctor®, expert on profitable growth rapidly, becoming more bankable and staying banking, was selected by Chron to lead a present a series of ten videos to help increase your profitability. This series is available at http://smallbusiness.chron.com/increasing-profitability-73493.html
Owning and operating a business requires a great deal of savvy, but more importantly, an understanding of finance and budgeting. Gary W. Patterson is a financial advisor and entrepreneur who understands management, budgeting and stock market values that would help any company.
- Operating Budget Line Explanations http://smallbusiness.chron.com/operating-budget-line-explanations-73494.html
- How to Book an Allowance for Bad Debts on a Balance Sheet http://smallbusiness.chron.com/book-allowance-bad-debts-balance-sheet-73503.html
- How to Enter a Liability in Double Entry Bookkeeping? http://smallbusiness.chron.com/enter-liability-double-entry-bookkeeping-73501.html
- Examples of LBO http://smallbusiness.chron.com/examples-lbo-73495.html
- Financial Analysis for Loss Mitigation http://smallbusiness.chron.com/financial-analysis-loss-mitigation-73496.html
- Functions of Corporate Governance http://smallbusiness.chron.com/functions-corporate-governance-73499.html
- What Is LBO Modeling? http://smallbusiness.chron.com/lbo-modeling-73498.html
- Straight Line Depreciation’s Effect on the Financial Statement http://smallbusiness.chron.com/straight-line-depreciations-effect-financial-statement-73497.html
- How to Treat Construction in Progress on a Cash Flow Statement http://smallbusiness.chron.com/treat-construction-progress-cash-flow-statement-73502.html
- Various Functions of Supply Chain Management http://smallbusiness.chron.com/various-functions-supply-chain-management-73500.html
About Gary W. Patterson
Gary W. Patterson, president & CEO of FiscalDoctor®, has worked with over 200 companies spanning supply chain, technology, transportation, construction, and service industries and been interviewed or presented internationally at over 80 of the leading and most prestigious publications and groups in the world.
His 4 books include “Million Dollar Blind Spots: 20/20 Vision for Financial Growth” and “Find Your Million Dollar Blind Spots: 7 Thing You Need to Know.” For more information, visit http://www.fiscaldoctor.com