With Gary W Patterson FiscalDoctor Rapid Growth Profitably Expert
Atlanta, GA – Gary Patterson, FiscalDoctor®, expert on profitable growth rapidly, becoming more bankable and staying banking, was selected by Chron to lead a present a series of ten videos to help you better understand finances and budgeting. This series is available at http://smallbusiness.chron.com/business-finances-budgeting-72828.html
Owning and operating a business requires a great deal of savvy, but more importantly, an understanding of finance and budgeting. Gary W. Patterson is a financial advisor and entrepreneur who understands management, budgeting and stock market values that would help any company.
- How Does an Asset Impairment Loss Impact a Company’s Financial Statements? http://smallbusiness.chron.com/asset-impairment-loss-impact-companys-financial-statements-72833.html
- The Elements of Financial Risk Management http://smallbusiness.chron.com/elements-financial-risk-management-72834.html
- Why Is the Direct Write-off Method Unacceptable When a Company Has Significant Uncollectible Receivables? http://smallbusiness.chron.com/direct-writeoff-method-unacceptable-company-significant-uncollectible-receivables-72835.html
- What Does a Decrease in Supply Cause if Other Factors Are Held Constant? http://smallbusiness.chron.com/decrease-supply-cause-other-factors-held-constant-72829.html
- How Banks Reevaluate a Company’s Financial Standing http://smallbusiness.chron.com/banks-reevaluate-companys-financial-standing-72837.html
- The Depreciation Expense and Effect on Retained Earnings http://smallbusiness.chron.com/depreciation-expense-effect-retained-earnings-72838.html
- Characteristics of Budgetary Control http://smallbusiness.chron.com/characteristics-budgetary-control-72831.html
- How Does the Stock Market Affect Business? http://smallbusiness.chron.com/stock-market-affect-business-72830.html
- How the Objectives of a Plan Influence Budgeting http://smallbusiness.chron.com/objectives-plan-influence-budgeting-72832.html
- How to Prioritize Resources in Developing a Budget http://smallbusiness.chron.com/prioritize-resources-developing-budget-72836.html
About Gary W. Patterson
Gary W. Patterson, president & CEO of FiscalDoctor®, has worked with over 200 companies spanning supply chain, technology, transportation, construction, and service industries and been interviewed or presented internationally at over 80 of the leading and most prestigious publications and groups in the world.
His books include “Million Dollar Blind Spots: 20/20 Vision for Financial Growth” and “Find Your Million Dollar Blind Spots: 7 Thing You Need to Know.” For more information, visit http://www.fiscaldoctor.com and his “free” fiscal fitness test at https://fiscaldoctor.com/fiscal-quiz/.