With Gary W Patterson FiscalDoctor: Improved Financing, Less Risk & Profitable Growth
December 9, 2013 – Atlanta, GA – Gary Patterson, FiscalDoctor®, expert on profitable growth rapidly, becoming more bankable and staying bankable, was selected by Chron to lead a present a series of ten videos on Understanding Business Finances. This series is available at http://smallbusiness.chron.com/understanding-business-finances-76113.html
Do you know how even great leaders with a great company face the challenge of not meeting their dreams? Well what Gary Patterson helps leaders do is to help them reach their dreams with improved financing, less risk, and profitable growth.
1. What Is an International Venture?
2. How to Kill a Deal Before Closing
3. Budgeting Tips for Supply Chain Management http://smallbusiness.chron.com/budgeting-tips-supply-chain-management-76116.html
4. Does Preferred Stock Have Claims on Corporate Earnings? http://smallbusiness.chron.com/preferred-stock-claims-corporate-earnings-76117.html
5. Project Cost Control Techniques
6. Critical Analysis of Supply Chain Management http://smallbusiness.chron.com/critical-analysis-supply-chain-management-76119.html
7. How to Improve Internal Control
8. Examples of Performance Measures
9. What Is an Accrued Expense?
10. Leveraged Buyout Dangers
About Gary W. Patterson
Gary W. Patterson, president & CEO of FiscalDoctor®, has worked internationally with over 200 companies spanning supply chain, technology, transportation, construction, and service industries and been interviewed or presented internationally at over 90 of the leading and most prestigious publications and groups in the world.
His 4 books include “Million Dollar Blind Spots: 20/20 Vision for Financial Growth” and “Find Your Million Dollar Blind Spots: 7 Thing You Need to Know.” For more information, visit https://fiscaldoctor.com and his “free” fiscal fitness test at https://fiscaldoctor.com/fiscal-quiz.
© Gary W. Patterson All rights reserved.