The acronym LBO is short for the term “leverage buyouts.” Get great examples that will help you better understand LBO with help from the fiscal doctor in this free video clip.
Banks can reevaluate a company’s financial standing in a handful of different ways. One key thing to remember is that bankers do not like surprises. Learn more about how banks reevaluate a company’s financial standing with tips from an entrepreneur and financier in this free video.
A decrease in supply of a product can cause some issues if other factors are held constant. For starters, consumers will more than likely start looking elsewhere for the same product. Learn more about what a decrease in supply can do when other factors hold constant with help from an entrepreneur and financier in this free video.
It’s important to understand why a direct write-off method is unacceptable for a business. Especially when a company has significant uncollectible receivables. Learn more about this complex aspect of business management with tips from an entrepreneur and financier in this free video.
August 28, 2013 – Atlanta, GA – Gary Patterson, FiscalDoctor®, expert on profitable growth rapidly, becoming more bankable and staying banking, was selected by Chron to lead a present a series of ten videos to help you better understand finances and budgeting.
This series is available at http://smallbusiness.chron.com/business-finances-budgeting-72828.html
Owning and operating a business requires a great deal of savvy, but more importantly, an understanding of finance and budgeting. Gary W. Patterson is a financial advisor and entrepreneur who understands management, budgeting and stock market values that would help any company.
- How Does an Asset Impairment Loss Impact a Company’s Financial Statements? http://smallbusiness.chron.com/asset-impairment-loss-impact-companys-financial-statements-72833.html
- The Elements of Financial Risk Management http://smallbusiness.chron.com/elements-financial-risk-management-72834.html
- Why Is the Direct Write-off Method Unacceptable When a Company Has Significant Uncollectible Receivables? http://smallbusiness.chron.com/direct-writeoff-method-unacceptable-company-significant-uncollectible-receivables-72835.html
- What Does a Decrease in Supply Cause if Other Factors Are Held Constant? http://smallbusiness.chron.com/decrease-supply-cause-other-factors-held-constant-72829.html
- How Banks Reevaluate a Company’s Financial Standing http://smallbusiness.chron.com/banks-reevaluate-companys-financial-standing-72837.html
- The Depreciation Expense and Effect on Retained Earnings http://smallbusiness.chron.com/depreciation-expense-effect-retained-earnings-72838.html
- Characteristics of Budgetary Control http://smallbusiness.chron.com/characteristics-budgetary-control-72831.html
- How Does the Stock Market Affect Business? http://smallbusiness.chron.com/stock-market-affect-business-72830.html
- How the Objectives of a Plan Influence Budgeting http://smallbusiness.chron.com/objectives-plan-influence-budgeting-72832.html
- How to Prioritize Resources in Developing a Budget http://smallbusiness.chron.com/prioritize-resources-developing-budget-72836.html
About Gary W. Patterson
Gary W. Patterson, president & CEO of FiscalDoctor®, has worked with over 200 companies spanning supply chain, technology, transportation, construction, and service industries and been interviewed or presented internationally at over 80 of the leading and most prestigious publications and groups in the world.
His books include “Million Dollar Blind Spots: 20/20 Vision for Financial Growth” and “Find Your Million Dollar Blind Spots: 7 Thing You Need to Know.” For more information, visit http://www.fiscaldoctor.com and his “free” fiscal fitness test at https://fiscaldoctor.com/fiscal-quiz/.
There are several elements of financial risk management that need to be taken into consideration for any big business. Setting up risk materiality in management override issues is a solid first step in preventing another future Layman Brothers. Find out about all the elements of financial risk management with help from an entrepreneur and financier in this free video.