Boardroom Insiders was generous to share an article in which he quoted me on 5 key issues. See the attached PDF below for fuller comments.
- Strategic planning frees you to shake up your menu of services, and make fresh decisions on how to allot limited resources.
- Ask yourselves where the organization will be in 10 years.
- Another problem facing the nonprofit world is weak understanding of the true costs of your resources.
- How much time, effort and funding do you invest in new (under 3 years old) initiatives?
- Is your nonprofit benchmarking against similar organizations?
Also available at the Guidestar website is my earlier article “How Many 800-Pound Issues Is Your Board Finessing?” It discusses 20 topics fellow board of directors and CEOs of non-profits felt should be addressed in more detail so you find your million $ blindspot before it finds you. http://tinyurl.com/l2rf7we
How can you give a lift to your organization?